Great skin does not rely on genetics only anymore. Your daily habits have a huge impact on your face, diet, sleeping hours, cosmetic products. You need to pay attention. Ultimately, caring for your skin is simply personal.
Here is what you should keep in mind to have a health skin:
1. Your skin care routine consists in three main steps: cleansing, toning, moisturizing.
Applying these three steps every day will fortify your skin and ground your day.
2. Give it time: meaning, the results are only seen through consistent use. Generally, aim to use a product over at least six weeks, once or twice daily, to notice a difference.
3. Find the right product for your skin and learn how to use properly: for example, if you were looking for a facial cleanser, choose one that cleanses your skin without stripping essential healthy oils.
4. Treat your skin with serums: serums are powerful skin allies. Filled with concentrated doses of active ingredients, these elixirs can mitigate a number of issues, from dark spots to wrinkles.
5. Sunscreen: it is the most crucial skin- care product, daily and consistent sunscreen use helps to prevent the development of fine lines and wrinkles. More importantly, daily use can help to prevent skin cancers.
You can add eye creams, night creams, skin masks and face oils to your skin care routine too. Everything to improve the beauty in you and make your skin brighter.